Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Peaceful Email

Just checked my email and Beka sent this out to everyone. I was so glad to read that she is so peaceful about Jacom (sorry for the misspelled name!). Email from Beka:

My Dear Family and Friends,

Early the morning of October 21, 2008 Jacom return back to our Father in Heaven. He fought a great fight with his cancer for over 9 years. His passing was very peaceful and calming. I have gained a great peace from the Lord. I know that Jacom is so much better and happier. I do hope that you all can get the same peace I have. Anyone is welcome to come to his funeral. The details are below.

I do ask that if you need to gain more information please call the house at ###. Also if any of you want to send flowers or other gifts please do a donation to The Trust. The account is set up at ***.

I love y’all so much and thank you for all you have done for Jacom, Me, and Hayden.

No comments: