Friday, June 11, 2010

25 Things About Me, #20-23


Bet you thought I was never going to post again, huh? Well, once a new college class starts, life gets nice and busy for me. So onward until the end...

20) I'm a brat wife. I used to think that I would make some lucky guy (ha ha) the perfect wife with my sweetness, and now I find that nothing brings me more glee than sticking my icy cold fingers on my husband who is a heat bomb. My favorite place to torture with my iciness is his bare stomach because he winces, cries out, and then makes a pouty face in defeat each time. I mean, what kind of sick, sadistic person would do that? Me, it turns out. But don't feel too bad for Niklas: he loves to mess with/tease people, especially me. He loves pranks. Thus, I am simply providing balance to the universe. (Love you, Hon'!)

21) I fear back fat. You know what I'm talking about: the nice, plump rolls that appear on your upper back after you put your bra on (obviously a female thing). Only few enjoy the company of these rolls, and I happen to be susceptible....mostly because I love anything chocolate, especially ice cream; but that's beside the point. Life goes on for my back---it's just slowly creating a comfortable cushion for the piggy back rides I'll give to my future children.

22) I'm more of a "touching" person, although I can easily keep my hands to myself. I love getting/giving hugs, Niklas holding me, someone playing with my hair, etc. I enjoy the affection/love that is expressed in such simple gestures.

23) I find humor in others' ventings of frustration. I realize that this sounds completely insensitive and horrible; but I'm talking about the smaller, everyday annoyances and/or frustrations. Don't ask me why I'm this way. Maybe because I get SOO irritated at times, especially at inanimate objects that I will talk to with a stern, acidic voice and be rough with (as if that will make it change its ways). But outside of the situation, you can see how comical it really is.

Oh, look at the time---time to work! Hooray it's Friday.

2 comments:

Kathy Miller said...

Ahh... someone playing with your hair... it's been YEARS since that's happened. Be glad you married a toucher. ;-)

The back fat thing, I believe, has less to do with what you are eating and more to do with how much sitting one has to do. I noticed a big increase in that department when I started using the computer. Gaining weight didn't help, but the distribution varies, depending on what you do during your typical day. When I was picking up children all day long and on the move, the back fat thing wasn't as severe. :-/

Enjoyed reading the rest of your list. Is it done now? I think so. Good for you! Perseverance.:-)

Karen said...

Some people don't get fat on their backs, no matter what. I think it has a lot to do with genetics.

And the list isn't done yet...I have 2 more to go. But I'm basically at the end. :)