Friday, September 25, 2009

My Third Nephew has Arrived!!

(Kristine and Alex Booth at the hospital this morning, I believe...)

Kristine had her baby boy this morning at 4:51 a.m. Robert Alexander Booth is 8 lbs. 5 oz., 20 inches long, and doing very well. Just look at his cute old man face! :D





I just talked to Kristine a few minutes ago and she sounded very tired but very happy. I can only imagine how surreal it is holding a baby in your arms and knowing that you're its mother. I am so excited/happy for her and Alex, and I can't wait to see the little guy mid-October when we go down to Utah for Niklas' follow-up appointment. (Excited/happy is really an understatement for me. I keep having to hold back tears because I'm so happy and touched. I blame the stupid birth control pills....partially.) More pics sure to come in the future of little Robert. :)

No comments: